Gain the competencies that will set you apart in this online Accountancy program offered by the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign.
Develop a strong foundation in accounting fundamentals and build expertise in leading analytics methods. Learn from professors who are considered giants in the accounting field.
Extensive Career Options
- Accounting is one of the fastest growing careers and the universal language of business. An accountancy degree can open doors in almost any field.
- Entry-level accounting salaries average $60K per year.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Managerial Accounting
- Federal Taxation
- Accounting Analysis
- Advanced Financial Reporting
- Taxation of Business Entities
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting Forensic Accounting View 212 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Bachelor’s degree. Recommended GPA of 3.0 on 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- Prerequisite coursework and form (Word document)
- All required application material
- Graduate college application
- Academic credentials: For the application review process, applicants do not need to submit official academic credentials. Unofficial or scanned credentials are acceptable.
- Uploaded credentials must include applicant’s name, institution name, and a transcript legend, grade scale, or grade criteria. other than English, credentials must be uploaded in both the native language and English.
- Personal statement/essay (Prompts located within the application)
- 2 letters of reference
- English proficiency scores (international applicants only)
International22104 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22104 USD per year during 12 months.
National22104 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22104 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.