Immunology and Microbiology from Wayne State University is designed to be a full-time educational experience requiring the completion of 33 credits over a two-year period. The first year is comprised of a mixture of coursework and research. The second year is focused primarily on research.
Immunology and Microbiology from Wayne State University provides education, training and research experience for students interested in research careers in academia, medicine and industry.
- General Biochemistry Lecture
- Molecular Mechanisms of Bacterial Pathogenesis
- Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Molecular Biology of Viruses
- Research Conferences in Immunology and Microbiology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology Immunology View 292 other Masters in Microbiology in United States
- Submit your transcript(s)
- Demonstrate English proficiency
- Pay the non-refundable $50 application fee
- Test Scores
- Completion of a Bachelor of Science degree in biology or a related scientific discipline.
- An undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 is required together with strong grades in science courses.
International51960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1732 USD per credit during 12 months.
National51960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1732 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State27510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 917 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Detroit
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.