- The Forestry and Natural Resources programme is offered at the Purdue University.
- Additional expertise exists in molecular biology, including genetics physiology and tissue culture, ecology of natural systems, fisheries and aquatic sciences, forest biology, forest measurement and assessment/GIS, natural resource social science, quantitative ecology, wildlife sciences, wood products and wood products manufacturing. The Department of Forestry and Natural Resources Strategic Plan shares our vision and mission as we partner with federal, state and organizations to develop and disseminate knowledge in the natural resource sciences.
- We have close ties with the USDA Forest Service Northern Research Station via the Hardwood Tree Improvement and Regeneration Center (HTIRC), a collaborative regional research, development and technology transfer effort among industry, university, private, state, and federal entities. USDA Forest Service scientists stationed here hold adjunct faculty status with the department.
- Computational Life Science
- Fisheries & Aquatic Sciences
- Forest Biology
- Forestry Measurement and Assessment/GIS
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNatural Sciences Forestry Environmental Sciences View 51 other Masters in Forestry in United States
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Department of Forestry and Natural Resources Questions
- Diversity Essay (Required for diversity funding)
- Correspondence via email with specified FNR faculty prior to submitting the application.
International28794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14397 USD per semester during 24 months.
National28794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14397 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State9992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4996 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for West Lafayette
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.