Digital Technology Has Forever Changed Business
The top-ranked Fully Employed MBA program of the University of California, Irvine (UCI) is designed for early-to-mid career working professionals seeking an MBA delivered in a flexible, work-friendly schedule. It features our rigorous curriculum – recently transformed with specialized tracks of study, new research insights and case studies – to develop strategic thinking capabilities to understand how digital technologies can disrupt markets and impact all aspects of an organization. Our inclusive environment welcomes a diverse student body including many military personnel.
Whether you are looking to enter a new profession, enhance your current career path or start your own entrepreneurial venture, a Merage School Fully Employed MBA will help you become a game-changer in the digitally driven world.
A Program Focused On
- Content: Our expert faculty deliver a world-class curriculum, challenging assumptions and broadening perspective, developing leaders for the disruption and opportunities in our digitally driven world. As a student, you will experience some of the most up-to-date and innovative research in business.
- Delivery: With Spring or Fall start dates, and the option of the hybrid program with online and on-campus coursework, we aim to accommodate your busy schedule. Choose the format that is right for you.
- Impact: Our FEMBA program makes an immediate impact on your career. Our students experience promotions and salary growth during the program – the Merage School delivers ROI.
- Thinking Strategically in the Digital Age
- Organizational Behavior for Managers
- Microeconomics for Managers
- Business Analytics
- Financial Reporting for Managers
- Marketing for Managers
- 33 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 710 other Masters in Economics in United States
- An overall GPA of 3.0 is preferred
- Official GMAT or GRE Score
- Official TOEFL Score (international applicants only)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Employment History (Résumé)
International33619 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33619 USD per year during 33 months.
National33619 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33619 USD per year during 33 months.
In-State18517 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18517 USD per year during 33 months.
Living costs for Irvine
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.