Our curriculum focuses on career and professional development alongside technical mastery to make sure you are connected to the Merage School network and ready for a position upon completion of the program. Our optional Summer Intensive program prepares you to begin the MPAc.
The Professional Accountancy program of the University of California, Irvine (UCI) is STEM-designated and eligible students have the option to apply for up to 36 months of Optional Practical Training (OPT) upon graduation. This longer duration is especially attractive to companies interested in providing immigration sponsorship to international students.
One of the benefits of attending the MPAc program is our one-on-one focus on employment and career coaching. Our Career Services team works individually with students to prepare for the recruitment and job interview process. They help students identify the best career opportunities to pursue.
- Advanced Auditing and Assurance Services
- Financial Statement Analysis and Forecasting
- Professional Research and Communication
- Taxes and Business Strategy
- Emerging Topics in Accounting
- Advanced Managerial and Cost Accounting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Taxation View 201 other Masters in Taxation in United States
- Transcripts from all institutions attended (with English translation if needed)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Two essays are required
- The Accounting Coursework Verification Form must be completed at the time of application
- Official TOEFL or IELTS - (International applicants – Scores valid for two years)
- GMAT or GRE
- Application Fee: $150
- Personal interview
International33619 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33619 USD per year during 24 months.
National33619 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33619 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State18517 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18517 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Irvine
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.