With recent advances in computing power and communications bandwidth and the ubiquity of internet-connected devices, artificial intelligence (AI) has emerged as an important discipline, driven heavily by the commercial availability of “smart” technologies and services. These advances correspond with the need for educated, qualified professionals who are capable of developing intelligent systems and exploring new frontiers in AI and machine learning (ML).
This Artificial Intelligence online program at Pennsylvania State University is designed to provide technical education that empowers graduates to drive the design, development, and deployment of AI and ML products and services across a broad array of applications. Professionals working in the field of AI are responsible for identifying and acquiring relevant data sets, developing scalable algorithms based on state-of-the-art AI/ML (including deep learning), natural language processing, reinforcement learning, and computer vision. Their work also includes applying findings to smart consumer devices, medical imaging diagnostics, autonomous vehicles, and weapons systems.
This degree can prepare you for employment in multiple fields, including business, technology, finance, government, and manufacturing, holding titles such as:
- software analyst and developer
- computer science and AI researcher
- AI application engineer
- AI data scientist
- machine learning engineer
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) expert
- software engineer
- UX specialist and designer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Natural Language Processing
- Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Vision
- Deep Learning
- Analytics Programming in Python
- Ethics and Values in Science and Technology
- Reinforcement Learning
- Data Collection and Cleaning
- Data Visualization
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Foundations of Predictive Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Computer Interaction Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 37 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in United States
- For admission to the Graduate School, an applicant must hold either (1) a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or (2) a tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable to a four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.
- Official transcripts from each institution attended, regardless of the number of credits or semesters completed
- GPA and Test Scores — All applicants are expected to have earned a junior/senior grade-point average of 3.0 or higher.
- GRE or GMAT — scores are NOT required for admission but will be considered if provided.
- English Proficiency
- References (2)
- Statement of Purpose — Provide a one-page written statement of intent, highlighting academic background, work experience, skills, strengths, academic interests, and professional goals.
International34518 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1046 USD per credit during 12 months.
National34518 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1046 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.