Students in the Public Administration program of Rutgers University become competent at defining public problems, analyzing quantitative and qualitative data, developing and communicating creative solutions, and implementing ethical and practical courses of action.
MPA Core Curriculum Areas of Study
- Foundational: Provides understanding of public administration contexts and key professional competencies for public and nonprofit sectors
- Analytical: Examines quantitative and qualitative data methods and research design
- Managerial: Provides foundations in organization and human resources management
- Financial: Examines financial contexts and budgeting skills
- Applications: Provides students with the opportunity to utilize what they have learned in the program via a real world project
- Technology and Public Administration
- Economics for Public Administration
- Administrative Ethics
- Applied Statistics
- Managing Public Organizations
- Public Budgeting Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Organisational Behaviour Public Policy View 245 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher education
- Online Application – all applications are completed online, via Rutgers University Graduate Admissions
- Resume or CV
- Official Transcripts – showing all undergraduate and graduate work from each post-high school institution attended
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement – two to three pages explaining “Why You are Pursuing an MPA Degree”
- $70 Application Fee – payable to Rutgers University
- GRE and TOEFL Scores – if applicable
International31488 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15744 USD per semester during 12 months.
National31488 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15744 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State18720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9360 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.