Through Heller’s 16-month, AACSB-accredited Social Impact MBA program from Brandeis University, you will:
- Gain a management education with a singular focus on social impact at a top 10 school for social policy
- Join a collaborative community of purposeful leaders dedicated to advancing social change
- Learn to lead mission-driven organizations across the nonprofit, public and for-profit sectors
Gain mission-driven management skills
For you, leadership education alone isn’t sufficient. You’re committed to advancing social change. You want an education where mission-driven management is prioritized and deeply integrated throughout the core curriculum and student experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Data, Models and Decisions
Financial Reporting and Analysis
Leadership and Organizational Behavior
Economics Analysis for Managers
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1475 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit an online application form. The Heller School strives to reduce waste by minimizing the amount of paper used in the application process. Applying online ensures that your application will be processed quickly and efficiently.
- The statement of purpose is a pivotal piece of the entire application package and should discuss the applicant's reasons for applying to the MBA program.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in the United States or a comparable degree from a foreign academic institution is required.
- Applicants to the MBA program must submit two letters of recommendation.
- Applicants should submit a professional resume or curriculum vitae
International53818 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53818 USD per year during 16 months.
National53818 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53818 USD per year during 16 months.
Living costs for Waltham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.