Offered by Drexel University’s prestigious College of Medicine, this online program was developed to provide the enhanced academic credentials needed in your existing role or to serve as the foundation for pursuing a career in the biomedical industrial sciences.
The Molecular Medicine program encompasses fundamental requirements to establish a sound grounding in microbiology, biochemistry, genetics, and molecular biology. It’s designed with two years of required and elective graduate courses, and a research internship in the summer session of the first or second year.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Biomedical Ethics
- Applied Statistics for Biomedical Sciences
- Immunology, Immunopathology, and Infectious Diseases
- Fundamentals of Molecular Medicine
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Molecular Sciences Health Sciences View 8 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (graduate degree GPA's will be considered along with the undergraduate GPA)
- Preparation must include at least one undergraduate level course in financial accounting, two courses in any field related to arts and culture or museum practice, and/or two years’ professional or board level experience with an arts and cultural enterprise. If you haven't taken the required accounting course, you must complete it during the first two terms of the program.
International29862 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1659 USD per credit during 24 months.
National29862 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1659 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.