The Healthcare Analytics MSHI program offered at University of South Florida provides a working knowledge of the tools necessary to shape the collection, management, analysis, reporting and sharing of healthcare data and information to support decision-making.
You’ll improve your ability to think analytically, implement creative problem-solving and encourage organizational strategists to make data-driven decisions.
A Master of Science in Health Informatics with a concentration in Healthcare Analytics can help position graduates to work in strategic planning, clinical process and quality improvement, integration, implementation and evaluation of clinical and administrative information systems in healthcare provider systems, hospitals, clinics, managed care organizations, health information systems vendors, consulting groups, government agencies and other healthcare organizations. Specific roles that graduates might fill include:
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Population Health Officer
- Vice President of Advanced Analytics
- Data Scientist/Analytics
- Senior Data Analyst
- Healthcare Analytics Advisor
- Director of Analytics
- Research Manager
- Director of Decision Support
- Product Developer
- Data Consultant
- Vice President of Quality Improvement
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Information Systems
- Legal Aspects of Health Information Management
- Healthcare Analytics
- Health Data Management
- Healthcare Data Mining and Predictive Analytics
- Health Data Visualization
- Health Outcomes Research
- E-Healthcare Ethics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Informatics View 291 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Complete your application: $65 non-refundable application fee required
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university in the biological, chemical, computer or management information sciences or other acceptable field, or the equivalent bachelors and/or graduate degrees from a foreign institution is required.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. Any bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university (or the equivalent from a foreign institution) is required.
- Maintained a minimum overall grade point average of 3.00 out of a possible 4.00 with a minimum grade point average of 3.00 in the sciences
- Provide two professional or academic letters of recommendation.
- Provide Statement of Purpose. Please include a short statement about why you are interested in the program and use this statement to speak about your application’s strengths and weaknesses.
International15864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15864 USD per year during 12 months.
National15864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15864 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State7840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7840 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.