The Engineering Management MSEM program offered at University of South Florida helps develop technical management skills by combining qualitative approaches and quantitative techniques in a balanced curriculum, which strengthens engineering credentials and develops managerial competence. Engineering leaders must be well versed in current technical alternatives and possess the managerial skills necessary to oversee enterprises and ensure their profitability. These leaders make key decisions where engineering insight is also an invaluable ingredient for success.
The MSEM curriculum provides engineering professionals the opportunity to build competencies in areas like technical management, process optimization, quality and continuous improvement, safety, entrepreneurship, and engineering analytics. Students enrolling in the MSEM program may pursue courses on campus or through distance-learning. The program has over 800 graduates across the globe in organizations such as Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, Disney, Universal Studios, Baxter, Citibank, and Convatec.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Management
- Management of Technological Change
- Technology & Finance
- Engr. Mgmt. Policy & Strategies
- Operations Research for Engineering Managers
- Statistical Design Models
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 2222 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- A baccalaureate of science degree in Engineering from a regionally accredited institution.
- Other baccalaureate of science degrees in technical fields may be accepted on an individual basis.
- A minimum grade point average of 3.0 out of a possible 4.0 for all undergraduate work taken during the last two years of the applicant's studies.
- GRE is required with minimum scores of 156 for quantitative and 146 for verbal. GRE may be waved for Accelerated Program applicants.
- English Language Proficiency
- A resume and a letter of recommendation.
- At least 2 years of work experience in engineering or management. Otherwise, one or two semesters of internship may be required.
International15864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15864 USD per year during 12 months.
National15864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15864 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State7840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7840 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tampa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.