About this Degree
With an MPA Master of Public Administration from Tulane University SoPA, you will build upon your professional and volunteer experiences and be equipped with the expertise, knowledge, and skills you'll need to help create thriving communities. Find out how SoPA’s online MPA program can help you strengthen your community and reach your career goals.
Tulane SoPA MPA concentrations and certificates offer opportunities to develop specialized expertise in the areas within your field that matter most to you. Our online coursework provides you the flexibility to balance school with work, family, and other commitments in your daily life. Browse the MPA program’s YouTube playlist for more information about potential career pathways and applying to Tulane SoPA.
With a Tulane SoPA MPA, you’ll be ready to apply for various public service leadership positions, including:
- Local, state, or federal government manager
- Nonprofit or philanthropic organization executive
- Government, nonprofit, or private consulting firm policy research analyst
- Program evaluator in government, nonprofits, or the private sector
- Government or private sector data manager
- Public finance manager or analyst
- Corporate responsibility manager
- Public affairs specialist
- Public Policy Foundations
- Technology and Civic Sector Leadership
- Data-Informed Leadership, Management, and Decision-Making
- Public Organizational Leadership, Cross-Sector Partnerships, and Stakeholder Engagement
- Budgeting and Financial Management
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Public Service
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Administration View 657 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To be considered for admission to the MPA or Graduate Certificate program, a prospective graduate student must have:
- Earned an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution prior to the first semester of proposed graduate study.
- At least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average in undergraduate coursework; students with grade point averages below 3.0 may be considered for provisional admission, provided they demonstrate significant professional experience in a relevant field.
Applications to the program must include the following:
- Two statements discussing the applicant’s interest, relevant experience, and perspectives on the field.
- Official transcripts from each college attended.
International33570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1119 USD per credit during 12 months.
National33570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1119 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.