About this Degree
The Tulane University Executive MBA provides experienced professionals a robust, broad-based curriculum covering advanced topics in management, decision modeling, finance, marketing, entrepreneurship, negotiations, strategy and leadership, In just two weekends a month, you’ll develop the expertise you need to excel in your current position, shift roles or build a new business. Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to study international business first-hand and learn from peers around the world.
Strategic decision-making is critical to becoming an effective leader. Within the 17-month curriculum, you will build a solid business foundation and develop a core decision-making framework. Students prepare for advanced leadership roles by learning to make complex systematic analyses across organizational functions.
- Financial Management
- Management Communication
- Economics for Managers
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Marketing Management
- Performance Management
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1501 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree is required; however, neither a business degree nor specific business courses are required for admission. Official transcripts from the registrar of all colleges and universities attended must be requested by the candidate and sent directly to the Executive MBA Office.
- The GMAT is required for all non-degreed candidates.
- A resume detailing your employment history and academic background. List professional distinctions, affiliations, and activities.
- Two essays are required and should be no longer than 350 words each.
- Personal Interview
- Two recommendations, attesting to the applicant's academic and professional abilities, are required.
- Application Fee
International49450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24725 USD per semester during 17 months.
National49450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24725 USD per semester during 17 months.
Living costs for New Orleans
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.