The aim of the online Technology-Mediated Language Teaching and Learning at Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC) is to provide students with a theoretical foundation so that they can understand how languages are learned through technology and with a broad range of practical skills so that they can apply educational technology to improve language teaching and learning.
The programme prepares students to work in the field of language teaching and related areas (authors and editors of online language learning resources, digital platform consultants, etc.) by showing them how to apply technology to improve language teaching and learning.
The Master's Degree in Technology-Mediated Language Teaching and Learning prepares students to work in the following fields:
- Language teachers at any level (public and private schools, language schools, universities with online programmes).
- Teachers in private companies, multinational corporations or international agencies.
- Designers of materials for online language learning who work for publishers and related companies.
- Consultants for digital language learning platforms (syllabus design, customization and tailored courses, needs analysis, quality of course materials, resources and tools).
- Online intercultural mediators.
- Teacher trainers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer-Assisted Second Language Learning Trends
- Foundations of Technology-Mediated Second Language Learning
- Feedback Strategies in Computer-Mediated Communication
- Language Assessment in Online Learning Contexts
- Practicum (Internship)
- Final Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Teaching Machine Learning
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To study the Master's Degree in Technology-Mediated Language Teaching and Learning, students must hold one of the bachelor's degrees listed below (or equivalent):
- Bachelor's degree in any Philology or Language Studies
- Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood or Primary Education, with a language specialization
- Bachelor's degree in Translation and Interpretation
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35 EUR per credit during 12 months.
EU/EEA2100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35 EUR per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.