These examples do not encompass all scenarios, but provide an idea of the demographics of potential students this degree program will serve. This degree will focus on the individual who wants/needs to complete a graduate degree with the hopes of continuing advancement or securing employment in the agricultural industry post-graduation.
Agriculture at West Texas A&M University will be 100% online, offered in a cohort format. The current cohort format will follow an established course rotation across two full years, including summer course offerings. A new cohort will begin in the fall semester of each calendar year and be completed in August two years later.
- Agricultural Isssues
- Agricultural Leadership
- Agribusiness Managerial Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAgribusiness Agriculture View 14 other Masters in Agribusiness in United States
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in an agricultural or closely related discipline from an accredited institution.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- International students (for all requirements see the International Students - Applicants webpage: http://wtamu.edu/student-support/international-applicants.aspx):
- Official transcripts, mark sheets, graduation certificates, etc. (with certified English translations) from all colleges and universities attended.
- Submit Foreign Credential Evaluation of foreign transcripts and documents.
- Minimum test score: TOFEL (at least 79 iBT) or IELTS (at least 6.0).
- GRE is NOT required.
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 or at least 3.0 GPA on last 60 hours (4-point scale).
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is NOT required.
International2400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 80 USD per credit during 24 months.
National2400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 80 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State1500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.