With a focus on real-world projects and problem-solving, the Electrical Engineering (Online) program from New Jersey Institute of Technology take a holistic approach to projects that encompass not only design, but testing and fabrication as well.
Where do Electrical Engineering majors work?
Common Job Titles
- Research And Development Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Project Engineer & Assistant
- Estimator Line Mechanic
- Operations and Maintenance Technician
- This program offers students unusual opportunities to specialize in advanced phases of electrical engineering and provides state-of-the-art training at advanced levels in areas of technical specialization, including faculty-supervised research.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 55 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
- Application for admission
- $75 nonrefundable application fee
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS/Duolingo results
- One letter of recommendation
International31500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
National31500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.