Whether you are seeking to broaden your professional horizons or working to earn the continuing education credits necessary to maintain your credentials, this professional certificate equips accounting and risk assurance professionals with the tools to meet the growing demand for candidates with information technology auditing and control skills.
This Information Technology Auditing and Cyber Security Certificate program from Temple University is intended for
- accounting, business and IT professionals seeking to enhance their IT risk management and/or information system security audit and control knowledge; and
- current Certified Information Systems Auditor and Certified Information Systems Security professionals seeking to maintain their certifications.
- network and operating systems security;
- protection of information assets; and
- security architecture and ethical hacking.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security View 332 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
- Statement of Goals: Submit a statement detailing why enrolling in a certificate program is beneficial for your academic and professional goals.
- Transcripts: Submit official undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate transcripts from every college and university you have attended
International7656 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1276 USD per credit during 24 months.
National7656 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1276 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State7308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1218 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.