Health informatics is the application of information technology to healthcare professions with the aim of creating tools and procedures that facilitate the diagnosis and treatment of patients. This field includes the knowledge, skills and tools that enable information to be collected, managed, used and shared to support the delivery of healthcare and promote health.
About this Program
Courses in this Health Informatics Certificate program from Temple University are taught by industry leaders, who will train you to use widely deployed electronic health record systems. The certificate program expands your understanding of
- evaluation of health information technology;
- data standards and vocabularies;
- security and privacy requirements; and
- the impact of IT on healthcare business practices and strategy.
- Fundamentals of Health Informatics
- Health Information Systems: Design and Decision Making
- Privacy and Security: Protecting Healthcare Data
- Health Data: Standards and Interoperability
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 366 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline
- Standardized Test Scores
International6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD per credit during 24 months.
National6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.