International Human Rights and Humanitarian Law (Hybrid) from American University Washington DC brings together a prestigious group of AUWCL and international faculty, including more than 40 world-renowned experts.
Our alumni not only learn from experts in human rights and humanitarian law, but they also build a network with other professionals in the field.
- Human Rights
- International Humanitarian Law
- International Law
- Advanced Human Rights
- International Criminal Law
- Regional Approaches to Human Rights
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Legal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) View 298 other Masters in Legal Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Hold a Juris Doctor (JD) from a US law school accredited by the American Bar Association (ABA) or a first degree in law from a foreign law school with equivalent standards.
- Submit a completed application form along with supporting documents before the application deadline
- International applicants must meet the English Language Proficiency Requirement
International57818 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28909 USD per semester during 24 months.
National57818 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28909 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.