At International Service from American University Washington DC students select a concentration of their choice—including energy and environment, development management, regional studies, and more—to hone in on the skills and knowledge they need to supplement what they already know.
Students at International Service from American University Washington DC will:
- benefit from the wealth of courses
- further their career and complement their professional interests.
- Energy and Environment
- International Development
- Build Your Own
- Social Enterprise
- United States Foreign Policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development Public Policy View 175 other Masters in International Development in United States
- Undergraduate degree
- TOEFL/IELTS score if non-native English speaker
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Applicants must hold an accredited bachelor's degree with a cumulative grade point average of at least B+ (3.30 or higher on a 4.00 scale).
- A Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is optional.
International32616 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32616 USD per year during 12 months.
Tuition for National students: $1,812 per credit hour
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.