At International Affairs - Global Governance, Politics, and Security from American University Washington DC our students operate within the complex governance structures that manage international challenges, and work in the public and private sector to promote national and international security goals.
The Global Governance, Politics, and Security (GGPS) program provides students with the knowledge and analytical skills for meaningful careers in international affairs and public service.
- Global Security
- Advanced Topics in Global Governance, Politics, and Security
- International Economics
- History of Global Politics
- 24 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science Terrorism & Security View 326 other Masters in International Relations in United States
- Undergraduate degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- TOEFL/IELTS score if non-native English speaker
- Applicants must hold an accredited bachelor's degree with a cumulative grade point average of at least a B+ (3.30 or higher on a 4.00 scale) and should have had at least 24 credit hours of social science coursework relevant to international studies.
- A Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is optional.
International32616 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32616 USD per year during 24 months.
Tuition for National students: $1,812 per credit hour
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.