Washington State University 's Kinesiology is the study of human movement. The Kinesiology graduate program provides advanced education in human movement and foundational research skills that can be applied to its understanding. Students are trained to ask important questions, find the answers to those questions, and understand the broader implications of the question and answer. Students will leave our graduate program with an appreciation for the abilities of the human body and science in general.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureStudent Learning Outcomes:
- Ability to think critically, evaluate, understand, apply, and communicate scientific research.
- Demonstrate advanced kinesiology knowledge in the chosen area of focus.
- Ability to understand and apply research principles.
- Awareness and understanding of how diversity issues, special and protected populations influence research and practice.
- Development of professional identity appropriate for future career plans.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fall January 10
- Spring July 1
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 2396 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Prospective international students must have the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from an approved institution. Usually, this is a minimum of four years of study beyond grade 12.
- A grade point average equivalent to a U.S. grade of "B" (3.0 on a 4.0 scale) or better is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27113 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27113 USD per year during 24 months.
National13533 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13533 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State6308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6308 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Pullman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.