Through coursework, practicums, and internships, you will learn the knowledge and skills you need to earn certification by the National Strength and Conditioning Association, the National Academy of Sports Medicine, or the American College of Sports Medicine—a requirement of completing the Kinesiology (Strength, Conditioning, and Fitness) program from University of Georgia.
As part of the program's required 36 credit hours, all students are required to take coursework in:
- Research methods
- Practicum and/or internship (in the United States or through study abroad)
- Seminar in strength, conditioning, and fitness
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Sciences Kinesiology View 280 other Masters in Kinesiology in United States
- The program is designed for students who have a bachelor's degree in athletic training, exercise science, kinesiology, or physical education. You are also required to have taken undergraduate coursework in anatomy and physiology.
- Admission to the program is competitive and considers a number of factors. At a minimum, you must have a recommended GPA of 3.0. The GRE is not a requirement for admission to the MS non-thesis program specializing in Strength, Conditioning, and Fitness.
- International students must score at least 80 on the Internet Based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam, with at least 20 on the speaking and writing portions.
International24676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24676 USD per year during 12 months.
National24676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24676 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8698 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8698 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.