About this Degree
The Business Analytics MSBA program at the University of Georgia involves two semesters of study (33 total credit hours). During the program, you will develop expertise in the collection, storage, analysis, interpretation, and visualization of data, as well as learn the predominant programming languages in the field, namely SQL, R, and Python. Efficient processing of large quantities of data via platforms like Hadoop and SAS will be included.
Business courses in analytics, marketing, economics, and strategy will provide you with frameworks to turn data analyses into business insights. You will also develop leadership, project management, and teamwork skills; as part of the Capstone Project, you will work in teams on real-world big data problems with a corporate partner and present project results to executive clients.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics International Business Business Information Systems View 292 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
A complete application includes:
- Online Application
- 1-Page Resume
- 1 required letter of recommendation
- GMAT and/or GRE score
- TOEFL or IELTS—only required for non-native English speakers
- 1 required Essay; 1 optional
- A non-refundable $75 application fee for domestic applicants,
- $100 for international applicants
- Proficiency in college-level introductory statistics and calculus
- Minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA
- Knowledge of computer programming with at least one high-level language (e.g., R, Python, SQL, C, Java)
- 1+ internship and/or full-time work experience is required
International24676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24676 USD per year during 12 months.
National24676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24676 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8698 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8698 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.