Simply put, anatomical sciences form the foundational pillars of all medical education, and more and more health care-focused programs desire experts in this field. That's why producing an abundance of professors is so critical. In this program, you'll learn about the latest innovations in anatomical sciences education.
Topics will include 3D anatomy via the use of ultrasound with standardized patients, radiologic anatomy, using CT scans of cadavers, plastinated specimens, and the use of virtual microscopy in histology education.
- Anatomical Science at The University of Alabama at Birmingham is the only program of its kind in Alabama, and there are only a few like it in the U.S.
- Developing a Teaching Portfolio
- CIRTL Seminar in Teaching and Learning
- Teaching Practicum
- Research Project
- CIRTL Seminar on STEM Teaching
- CIRTL Effective STEM Teaching Approaches
- Teaching at the College Level and Beyond
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAstronomy & Space Sciences Natural Sciences Neuroscience View 404 other Masters in Natural Sciences in United States
- 3.0 GPA
- No test score requirement
- Letter of Intent
- Two letters of recommendation
- Resume/CV required
- Standard personal statement
International34423 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1187 USD per credit during 12 months.
National32161 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1109 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State13572 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 468 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.