About the Program
Current research strengths in the Earth, Environmental, and Planetary Sciences program of the Case Western Reserve University include: benthic ecology, surface processes, soil erosion, sediment transport, stratigraphy, geologic sequestration of carbon, geochemistry, meteorites, planetary materials, planetary geology and geophysics, and high-pressure mineral physics and chemistry.
Students interested in any these disciplines are encouraged to explore the interests of the faculty and to contact directly any members of the faculty with whom they share interests.
- Stratigraphy and Sedimentation
- Geomorphology and Remote Sensing
- Structural Geology and Geodynamics
- Geophysical Field Methods and Laboratory
- Aquatic Chemistry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Geology Environmental Sciences View 278 other Masters in Geology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The coursework background of all incoming graduate students is evaluated at the time of admission. If deficiencies are deemed to exist in some areas, admission may be contingent upon completion of background courses.
- After arrival the coursework background of each incoming graduate student will be reviewed by the student’s advisor to determine whether background deficiencies exist for his/her planned program of study.
- A student whose background is deemed deficient will, in consultation with his/her faculty advisor, determine which courses shall be taken to alleviate the deficiencies. Background deficiencies will normally be made up in the first year of graduate study. Some remedial coursework may not count toward graduate credit.
International50838 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25419 USD per semester during 12 months.
National50838 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25419 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.