University of Washington's Supply Chain Management master’s degree equips you to thrive in increasingly complex and interconnected operational environments.
The Master of Supply Chain Management (MSCM) program at the University of Washington Foster School of Business is a one-year program that blends end-to-end supply chain concepts like strategic sourcing and channel management with big data analytics, cross-functional business knowledge, and hands-on, industry experience.
- Finance and Accounting for Supply Chain Managers
- Probability and Statistics
- Leadership and Professional Development
- Building Effective Teams
- Marketing Strategy and Channel Management
- Strategic Sourcing and Procurement
- Spreadsheet Modeling for Business Enterprise
- Operations Management and Process Analysis
- Forecasting, Inventory Management and SC Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 710 other Masters in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of a four-year U.S. bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university. (Applications are accepted while the applicant is in a bachelor's program, but all degree requirements must be met before the start of the MSCM program in June.)
- GMAT or GRE scores required (optional for Foster OSCM graduates). Please self-report test scores and request official scores be sent to the University of Washington Foster School of Business.
International46000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National46000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State42400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42400 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Seattle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.