As rigorous as an MBA, University of Washington's Entrepreneurship program follows the same path as a startup—with a curriculum designed to guide you through a real-world entrepreneurial process used to develop new companies.
It’s the one-year launchpad that will make the most difference in your business, by equipping you with the tools, skills, and connections to confidently lead your next company to success.
- Opportunity Recognition and Validation
- Essentials of Accounting for Entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurial Marketing I
- Entrepreneurial Leadership – Leadership as a Personal Journey
- Venture Planning and Execution
- Workshops and Mentor Meetings
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Entrepreneurship Finance View 164 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 4-year US bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university. A minimum GPA 3.0 for the last 90-quarter or 60-semester credits.
- Unofficial Transcript or Scanned Marksheets
- 2 Recommendations
- 2 Essays
- Short Video
- English Proficiency
International45364 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45364 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National45364 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45364 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State30804 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30804 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Seattle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.