The MA in Psychology - Experimental from The City University of New York offers students an education in the foundations of psychological knowledge, the current state of the field, and training in research design and data analysis at an affordable cost. Students learn to ask and answer questions in the psychological sciences and have the opportunity for professional development and mentoring.
Why an M.A. in Experimental Psychology?
- Prepare for doctoral study in experimental or clinical psychology
- Advance your career by gaining expertise in research methods, data analysis, and cutting-edge psychological theories
- Explore a personal or professional interest in psychology
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Design
- Psychology of Emotion
- Close Relationships
- Neuroscience and Evolution of Creativity
- Psychology of the Arts
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Neuroscience Cognitive Sciences View 1095 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended (applicants who earned a bachelor's degree outside the United States need to submit a 'Course by Course International Transcript Evaluation.')
- Two letters of recommendation
- Essay on personal background, experiences, interests, and goals relevant to program (maximum three pages)
International15390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 24 months.
New York State Residents
Full-Time - $5,545 per semester
Part-Time - $470 per credit
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.