Physics from University of California, Santa Cruz helps students to master the fundamental knowledge in physics.
Students at Physics from University of California, Santa Cruz will gain the:
- Ability to use analytical and/or computational methods to solve physics problems;
- Ability to apply physical, mathematical, and statistical methods to a real-‐world problem in an application area;
- Ability to communicate concepts and results to both other experts in the field and to people outside the field;
- Ability to conduct independent research.
- Quantum Field Theory
- Particle Astrophysics and Cosmology
- General Relativity
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Advanced Condensed Matter Physics
- Soft Condensed Matter Physics
- Polymer Physics
- Computational Physics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 475 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- A Statement of Purpose
- A Personal History Statement
- GPA 3.0
- GRE Scores
- Research Interests
- English Language Competence
International15102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15102 USD per year during 12 months.
National15102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15102 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14178 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14178 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Santa Cruz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.