Thesis and non-thesis options available. Both options require 30 credit hours of coursework to complete. The Computer Engineering program at Missouri University of Science and Technology is multidisciplinary. Specialization areas of study include:
- Digital Systems Design — topics include computer architecture, digital circuits, high performance systems, parallel processors, testing and VLSI design.
- Electrical Engineering — can be an emphasis area in computer engineering or a separate degree. See the section on electrical engineering for emphasis areas in electrical engineering.
- Embedded Computer Systems — topics include hardware/software co-design, microprocessor systems, real-time systems, and smart sensors.
- Systems, Intelligence, and Software Engineering — topics include computational intelligence, computer networks, dependability, fault tolerance, image processing, neural networks and system security/survivability.
- Teaching Engineering
- Computer Architecture
- Digital Computer Design
- Advanced Microcomputer System Design
- Embedded Processor System Design
- Real-Time Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Software Engineering Artificial Intelligence View 38 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Missouri University of Science and Technology and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from ABET accredited university (or equivalent international)
- Undergraduate GPA ≥ 3.3
- GRE V+Q ≥ 305; GRE Q ≥ 155, and GRE WR ≥ 3.5
- International requirement: TOEFL ≥ 80, or IELTS ≥ 6.5
- Statement of Purpose
- Complete the Online Application.
- Unofficial transcripts
- 3 letters of recommendation
International14400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7200 USD per semester during 12 months.
National14400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7200 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.