S&T I-O psychologists will be well prepared to develop assessments of people for selection and placement into jobs, effective training programs, strategies for organizational development, measurement of performance, and ways to promote quality of work-life. S&T students will receive a strong core foundation in industrial and organizational psychology as well as statistics and research methods.
The Industrial - Organizational Psychology program at Missouri University of Science and Technology develops individuals who can manage human resources within technological environments, understand human factors relevant to these technologies, and apply research and scientific methods necessary to implement new technologies users will accept. Graduates of the S&T program will be prepared to thrive and make immediate impacts in a variety of corporate and organizational environments.
- Small Group Dynamics
- Organizational Development
- Job Analysis and Performance Management
- Employee Affect and Behavior
- Leadership, Motivation, & Culture
- Training and Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology School Counselling Educational Psychology View 590 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Missouri University of Science and Technology and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A major in psychology is preferred for early decisions, but related majors are welcome to apply.
- Standard decisions will be made by April 15th for applicants who have an overall GPA of 3.0 or greater, an overall Psychology GPA of 3.25 or greater, a total GRE score (if applicable) of 300 or greater, who have completed courses in research methods and statistics (no research experience required).
- Undergraduate transcripts
- Statement of purpose (career/goals statement)
- Three Letters of reference
- A submitted online application
- Application fee
- GRE and/or GMAT test scores
- English Language Requirement
International22860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22860 USD per year during 12 months.
National22860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22860 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8244 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8244 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Missouri City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.