Through the Master of Science in Energy Management from New York Institute of Technology, you’ll master the latest technologies used in green buildings, power systems, and facility security.
What you'll study
You’ll learn about the wind energy, advanced batteries, and smart grid systems that are transforming the way we generate and deliver electricity, and conduct state-of-the-art research in our Energy and Green Technologies Lab. You’ll work side-by-side faculty who are experts in facilities management, risk assessment, and alternative energy systems.
To fit this program into your busy schedule, you can attend classes at either our Long Island campus or fully-online. Weekend and evening courses are also offered.
- Energy Auditor
- Energy Manager
- Environmental Manager
- Facilities Manager
- Renewable Energy Professional
- Energy Management
- Energy Technology in Perspective
- Systems Engineering and Management
- Power Plant Systems
- Alternative Energy Systems
- Energy Equipment Assessment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- If after these deadlines, applications are reviewed on a rolling admission basis, as long as space is available.
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering View 169 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in United States
- B.S. degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.85 for full matriculation.
- Completed application.
- $50 nonrefundable application fee.
- Copies of undergraduate transcripts for all schools attended. All final, official transcripts must be received prior to the start of your first semester.
- Copy of college diploma or proof of degree.
- Official GRE scores, if required.
- English proficiency, I-20, and transcript evaluation
International42000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1400 USD per credit during 12 months.
National42000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1400 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.