The Master in Physician Assistant Studies from Marquette University combines Marquette’s Jesuit tradition of cura personalis (“care for the whole person”) with the College of Health Sciences’ Jesuit ideals of concern for the spiritual, emotional and physical development of the individual. We are dedicated to educating physician assistants for supervised practice of primary medicine in dynamic health care systems. We realize our mission through a synergistic strategy of educational goals.
What you'll learn
Graduates will earn a M.P.A.S. degree upon successful completion of the PA Program.
The PA program follows the Marquette University academic calendar by semester. All required coursework must be completed within these timeframes.
- Human & Appl MedGenetics
- Gross Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- Public Health
- 33 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Microbiology View 222 other Masters in Microbiology in United States
- Submission of a completed application to the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA) at www.caspaonline.org
- Three letters of reference.
- $70 MU Supplemental Application fee
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.000
- Minimum of 200 hours of patient contact and other health care experience.
- Knowledge of the PA profession and its role in the health care system
- GRE for graduate applicants and seniors is optional.
- Letters of recommendation
- CASPer situational judgement test
- Personal interviews
International44970 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44970 GBP per year during 33 months.
National44970 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44970 GBP per year during 33 months.
Living costs for Milwaukee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.