Own the digital landscape with our dual accredited online Digital Marketing MSc and develop the digital skills needed to stand out to employers.
Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing and Data & Marketing Association, you’ll learn from both practical and evidenced based frameworks based on key learnings and case studies, created in collaboration with leading marketing bodies.
You’ll explore everything from SEO to Social Media Strategy, giving you the skills you need to make your mark on the digital landscape. Plus, you’ll be joining a university with an outstanding reputation for research and developing talent – we are ranked within the top 30 universities in the UK (Guardian University Guide, 2021).
Study anytime and anywhere on our 100% online Masters. Pay in module by module installments and gain your Masters in around two years, part time, or longer if you need. You can also graduate with a PGCert after finishing three modules, or a PGDip after six modules. These level 7 postgraduate qualifications can be used as a stepping stone to completing the full Digital Marketing MSc.
Distance Learning at Northumbria
As a distance learning student, you’ll benefit from having:
- The choice of four intakes throughout the year
- The chance to study flexibly – fit your learning in around your life and work schedule
- Your own Student Success Advisor, who will be on hand to support you from day one through to graduation
- 24/7 access to an extensive range of online learning materials - ranging from readings to audio and video - through our eLearning portal, Blackboard Ultra
- Direct contact with your academics and other students living and working around the world during virtual webinar sessions and through discussion boards
About Newcastle Business School
The Digital Marketing Masters sits within Newcastle Business School at Northumbria University , a research-rich business school with an outstanding background in applied research. We are the first Business School in Europe to secure double accreditation in both Business and Accounting from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
You’ll be taught by established academic staff with strong backgrounds within the digital marketing industry. Our extensive academic experience, secure partnerships with accredited marketing bodies (CIM and DMA) and research background provides a solid foundation for your learning.
On the course you will:
- Develop a practical end-to-end understanding of digital marketing encompassing SEO to Social Media Strategy.
- Establish a strong foundation in digital strategies that explores topics such as customer behaviour, marketing metrics, location-based marketing, user experience, mobile marketing and more.
- Gain a strong understanding of social media strategy, content marketing, PPC advertising, research and developing a digital strategy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Marketing in the Digital Era
- The Digital Customer Journey: Data, Profiling and CRM
- Digital Entrepreneurship
- Digital Campaign Management and Media
- Marketing Metrics and Analysis
- Analysing Self for Strategic Career Development
- Research Methods
- Research Based Study/Dissertation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing International Business Digital Marketing View 63 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There’s no need to have a previous background in Digital Marketing to be eligible for this course. However, you should have a 2:2 honours degree (minimum) or an international equivalent in any discipline.
- International applicants may be required to show an English language qualification, such as IELTS.
- If you don’t meet these academic requirements, but can demonstrate extensive, relevant professional experience in a related field, you may still be eligible. Enquire to learn more.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8400 GBP per year during 24 months.
National8400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8400 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.