Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
PGT International Scholarships is available to international students, enrolled in an postgraduate taught course.
Northumbria University are delighted to offer the Northumbria International Scholarship, awarding Postgraduate Taught (PGT) students joining in September with a £1,000 fee discount.
To be eligible for the Northumbria International Scholarship, you must:
- Be an International student with ‘Overseas’ fee status
- Be domiciled in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia or United States of America
- Be a self-funded student (not in receipt of any sponsorship)
- Be accepted and enrolled on a Full-Time Postgraduate Taught course at the Newcastle Upon Tyne campus, starting in September
- Meet all individual course requirements
Study experience required
The International Scholarship is applied automatically as a fee discount, so you do not need to make a separate application
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
© Prodigy Finance Limited 2007 - 2022. All Rights Reserved. Prodigy Finance Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) with its registered address at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 709641) for certain consumer credit activities. Prodigy Finance loans are offered to eligible borrowers and these loans are governed by English law.