Why study MSc Real Estate? Real estate is a fast paced industry where you’ll be expected to use your decision-making, problem solving and negotiation skills to ensure the smooth running of properties on behalf of corporations, SMEs and owners of private residences.
You will benefit from the professional knowledge and experience of RICS chartered lecturers as you develop the skills to acquire, develop, manage, value and dispose of property and land in the UK and further afield.
With a long history, well established links in the property industry and excellent graduate employment, this RICS-accredited Real Estate MSc is perfectly placed to help launch your career.
Accredited by RICS, this Real Estate course from Northumbria University provides all of the academic theory and professional knowledge you need to become a chartered surveyor.
- You will graduate from this RICS-accredited course with all of the academic requirements for graduate membership, ready to undertake the two years’ professional experience you need to become fully chartered.
- We have long established relationships with employers in the industry, including Cushman & Wakefield, CBRE, JLL, Savills, Knight Frank and GVA. Working with these employers throughout your course will give you invaluable sector knowledge and connections that could benefit your career enormously.
- You will also have the opportunity to network with industry professionals through organisations such as the RICS Matrics who run networking events for students and recently qualified and graduate surveyors.
- Commercial Property Valuation
- Property Markets, Investment and Finance
- Urban Planning and Development
- Real Estate Concepts and Research Methods
- Real Estate Law & Asset Management
- Sustainable Construction and Technology
- Academic Language Skills for Architecture and Built Environment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
National students are advised to apply early to secure your place and organise any sponsorship or funding.
DisciplinesFinance Marketing Real Estate & Property Management View 404 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a 2:2 honours degree.
International16500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10206 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10206 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Newcastle upon Tyne
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.