The Economics and Public Policy taught in Prague University of Economics and Business provides students with theoretical knowledge and advanced analytical skills required to work as a leader in economics, jurisprudence and other social disciplines with a special emphasis on international economics and politics.
Graduates of this program will be prepared to work at the leading positions for organizations in both the private and public sector or become self-employed.
Program Objectives and Basic Information
Master of Economics and Public Policy is a two-year master’s program taught in English which brings interactive and personal educational experience geared toward student success.
The program provides students with theoretical knowledge and advanced analytical skills required to work as a leader in economics, jurisprudence and other social disciplines with a special emphasis on international economics and politics. Graduates of this program will be prepared to work at the leading positions for organizations in both the private and public sector or become self-employed.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Macroeconomics
- Advanced Microeconomics
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- Public Economy and Public Choice
- Behavioral Economics and Public Policy
- Law and Economics
- Financial Markets and Monetary Policy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Development Public Policy View 26 other Masters in Economics in Czech Republic
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants have to send us the whole package of required documents : Application form EPP, Motivation Letter, Diploma (if already achieved it), Copy of Passport . This package must be sent electronically to the email address email@example.com as well as printed, signed and sent via mail with all the required enclosures ( Motivation Letter, Copy of passport, Copy of Diploma if you have already finished your undegraduated education) to the address below.
- All documents must be prepared in English. All copies of the official documents like Diploma and their English translations must be notarized (certified). Aplicants’ submitted documents will be owned by the University and will not be returned.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1900 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1900 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.