The main aim of the Master of Economics and Public Policy program at Prague University of Economics and Business is to prepare new economists with theoretical and practical knowledge for future positions as economic and financial analysts in both the private and the public sectors, such as in government, the central bank, commercial banks and major international corporations in the Czech Republic as well as abroad.
Graduates of this program will be prepared to work at the leading positions for organizations in both the private and public sector or become self-employed.
Master of Economics and Public Policy is a two-year master’s program taught in English which brings interactive and personal educational experience geared toward student success. The program provides students with theoretical knowledge and advanced analytical skills required to work as a leader in economics, jurisprudence and other social disciplines with a special emphasis on international economics and politics. Graduates of this program will be prepared to work at the leading positions for organizations in both the private and public sector or become self-employed.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Macroeconomics
- Advanced Microeconomics
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- Public Economy and Public Choice
- Behavioral Economics and Public Policy
- Law and Economics
- Financial Markets and Monetary Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Development Public Policy View 5 other Masters in International Development in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a legalized/notarized copy of Diploma translated into English (if in other language than Czech, Slovak or English)
- nostrification of Diploma if applicable (as soon as it becomes available. For more info see the Recognition of Previous Education)
- a Motivation letter (see Entrance exam)
- a copy of passport
- a receipt of payment for the admission fee /EUR 50, which works to CZK 1380, required if the payment is missing in INSIS)
- s structural CV
- knowledge of English is a prerequisite and must be proven within the entrance exam. No English language test is required.
International3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.