Become an expert in the field of the psychological processes that shape human behavior and well-being on the work floor. Study the psychological aspects of work processes, organizations, and employee management.
- International setting with small groups and a lot of interaction.
- Courses and supervision are done by a team of international, young, and enthusiastic researchers.
- Internship (12 or 18 ECTS) in an organization chosen by you.
- The program focuses on the critical and valid application of theory in practice, with an emphasis on how work and organizational psychology can be applied to improve employee and team performance.
Typical courses are:
- Occupational Health Psychology: Discover what employees and employers can do to motivate different kinds of employees and prevent them from burning out.
- Personnel Psychology: Find out how to find and select the best candidates for the job, assess your employees' performance, prevent unethical behavior, and increase diversity in your organization.
- Leadership and Organization: We examine leadership development within organizations from an identity perspective, and this requires students to examine their own identities as either leaders or followers.
- Work Group Psychology: Learn what organizations and individuals can do to improve the effectiveness of teams in the workplace
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
This one-year track of MSc Social Psychology consists of 60 credits (ECTS):
- 4 core courses (24 ECTS)
- 1 core internship (6 ECTS)
- 1 Master’s internship (12 ECTS)
- Master’s thesis (18 ECTS)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour View 96 other Masters in Psychology in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Living costs for Tilburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.