Learn to understand and apply psychological and economic insights to understand consumer behavior, financial decision-making, and marketing.
- Specialist in Economic Psychology since 1972.
- International setting with small groups and a lot of interaction.
- Courses and supervision are done by a team of international, young, and enthusiastic researchers.
- Internship (12 or 18 ECTS) in an organization chosen by you.
- The program focuses on the critical and valid application of theory in practice, with an emphasis on how economic psychology can be applied to companies, non-profits, and policy making.
Typical courses are:
- The Psychology of Economics: Learn the fundamentals of economic psychology, a field that combines insights from social psychology and economics.
- Money and Financial Behavior: This course deals with economic and psychological perspectives on money, how money influences behavior, and how it can cause adverse consequences (for instance, greed, materialism, and corruption).
- Psychology and Marketing: Learn about the psychological insights that are crucial for inspiring effective and ethical marketing strategies.
- Consumer Analytics Using Big Data: In this course, you will learn about how companies use online behavior to understand and predict consumer choices.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
This one-year track of MSc Social Psychology consists of 60 credits (ECTS):
- 4 core courses (24 ECTS)
- 1 Master's internship (18 ECTS) or 1 Master's Internship (12 ECTS) and 1 elective course (6 ECTS)
- Master’s thesis (18 ECTS)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Living costs for Tilburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.