Students in the Analytical Geochemistry program from Colorado School of Mines will receive instruction in the fundamentals of geochemical analysis as well as the mechanics of common techniques in data collection and interpretation, giving them the flexibility to respond to the changing opportunities in earth and environmental science.
- Oil and gas companies
- Mining and quarrying companies
- Environmental consultancies
- Universities and research institutes
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Molecular Microbial Ecology And The Environment
- Environmental Organic Chemistry
- Adv Physical Chemistry
- Applications Of Geographic Information Systems
- Analytical Hydrology
- Mathematical Modeling Of Groundwater Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Geology View 458 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- Bachelor’s degree with a grade-point average of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement explaining interest in pursuing a degree in advanced energy systems and career goals related to energy
- For international applicants or applicants whose native language is not English, please review the ENGLISH PROFICIENCY requirement tab
International37350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37350 USD per year during 12 months.
National37350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37350 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State16650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16650 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Golden
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.