Lebanese American University operates under a charter from the Board of Regents of the University of the State of New York and is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE). Their 100% online programs have received board approval from the New York State Education Department, meaning that the course curriculum meets the academic criteria of other US Universities.
Discover an MBA with a Global Perspective
Our innovative curriculum and culturally diverse learning community will help you position yourself at the centre of global business and stand out as a leader in the marketplace. Drawing from insights and expertise from a variety of experts, research – driven faculty, this program offers a gateway between Eastern and Western business culture. The Global Master of Business Administration is offered at Lebanese American UniversityLAU is ranked #1 in Lebanon for business and management and the Anan Kassar Business School is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), which helps to place it among the top 5% of business schools worldwide. The distinguished faculty and divergent student population create a competitive learning environment that crosses borders and spans the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The accelerated Online Global MBA features a comprehensive curriculum grounded in foundational business skills and best practises. Through hands-on projects and advanced coursework, you can make an immediate impact in your organisation whilst preparing for future success.
- The Online MBA courses are delivered in a flexible format ideal for working professionals and can be completed in 24 months. The Global MBA has a range of elective options, allowing you to customise your choice of study and build specialist knowledge in business analytics, marketing or general business.
- In this 33- credit program, you will complete 11 online MBA courses that look into topics such as business economics, strategic management, business analytics and digital marketing.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesExecutive MBA International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree from a recognised University
- 2.5 (high GMAT score is accepted if the applicant has a lower GPA)
- Work experience recommended
- CV or resume
- Personal Statement
- Official copies of all undergraduate and graduate college transcripts
- IELTS: 6.5
- TOEFL (IBT): 80
- Duolingo English Test: 105
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National8250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
500 USD per credit hour (33 credit hours)
Employer reimbursement accepted
For detailed pricing information and to find out more about the payment methods available, please request information and a member of the admissions team will be in touch to discuss your enquiry.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.