For this master program in Food Science and Engineering from Ningbo University, Key Laboratory of Animal Protein Food Deep Processing Technology of Zhejiang province and Key Laboratory of Health Food and Marine Drugs of Ningbo City have been established, 11 professors and 10 associate professors are working in the field of storage, processing and high value utilization of aquatic products, meat products, dairy products, fruit and vegetable.
- Over the past five years, more than 190 scientific research projects and 32 million yuan research funding were supported from government, including more than 40 projects form the nation and more than 40 projects from the province and minister.
- More than 600 papers have been published and 100 patents for invention have been approved, which including more than 300 papers in SCI/EI. Now, 12 achievements in food science and technology have been awarded by government.
Topics in this course include:
- Food science
- Food technology
- Food processing
- Animal proteins
- Aquatic products
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHealth Sciences General Engineering & Technology Food Sciences View 139 other Masters in Health Sciences in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Foreign citizens with a valid ordinary passport and Bachelor's degree for master's program applicants, in good physical and mental health.
- Application form with photo
- A photocopy of passport
- Highest degree and transcript (original copy or notarized copy)
- Certificate of Non-criminal Record
- Remittance receipt of the application fee
- Good English language proficiency. For those whose native language is not English, please provide score report of English language test (e.g. TOEFL/IELTS/others).
International3135 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3135 USD per year during 36 months.
National3135 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3135 USD per year during 36 months.
- 20000 CNY/year
Living costs for Ningbo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.