ECPI University's Management - Human Resources Management program focuses on managing an organization’s most valuable resource: its people. Human Resources Management is the act of overseeing all of the employees and administrative functions within an organization, while ensuring business practices stay compliant and ethical.
Human Resources Management is a valued field of work and is essential to the overall success of an organization. After all, an organization is only as good as the people behind it. Successful human resources managers possess certain character traits that are in high demand. If you possess most of these qualities, a concentration in Human Resources Management could be for you:
- Ability to multi-task
- Problem solver
Where could a concentration in Human Resources Management take me? Potential career tracks include:
- Human Resources Manager
- Fiscal Monitoring Specialist
- Employee Relations Manager
- Benefit Analyst
- Training and Development Manager
- Administrative Services Manager
- Business Executive
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- Business Research and Analysis
- Organizational Change and Development
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Modern Management Models
- Cultural Issues in Management
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
ECPI University receives admissions applications throughout the year, and classes begin every five weeks.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management Strategic Management View 294 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The degree, if earned in the US, must be from an accredited academic institution recognized by the Council of Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). In those cases where a student has met the undergraduate achievement but has course deficiencies, the academic leader for the program will identify the criteria that must be met to remove deficiencies.
- Nonimmigrant applicants will provide evidence, in the form of an official post-secondary school transcript, of having earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, OR a Bachelor's Degree in a related field, with a basic background and understanding of programming and logic/design.
International6480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6480 USD per year during 15 months.
National6480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6480 USD per year during 15 months.
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.