The Management - Organizational Leadership program at ECPI University is an appropriate field of study for those who intend to pursue a career in management. Leadership and management go hand in hand. The success of an organization relies heavily on great leaders who understand how to manage a team to reach organizational goals. If you feel like you encompass the skills of a leader, a concentration in Organizational Leadership could be a good fit for you.
In an Organizational Leadership role, you will be in responsible for developing and supporting organizational needs in a complex professional environment. This concentration area focuses on providing knowledge and skills to apply the principles and concepts related to management and leadership.
A broad spectrum of career options are available to a graduate with a concentration in Organizational Leadership.
Top careers in this field include:
- Benefits Administrator
- Customer Service Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Training Specialist
- Financial Analyst
- Program Administrator
- Training Specialist
- Human Resources Specialist
- Development Director
- Industrial Production Manager
- Merchandise Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- Business Research and Analysis
- Organizational Change and Development
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Modern Management Models
- Cultural Issues in Management
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
ECPI University receives admissions applications throughout the year, and classes begin every five weeks.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 189 other Masters in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The degree, if earned in the US, must be from an accredited academic institution recognized by the Council of Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). In those cases where a student has met the undergraduate achievement but has course deficiencies, the academic leader for the program will identify the criteria that must be met to remove deficiencies.
- Nonimmigrant applicants will provide evidence, in the form of an official post-secondary school transcript, of having earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, OR a Bachelor's Degree in a related field, with a basic background and understanding of programming and logic/design.
International6480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6480 USD per year during 15 months.
National6480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6480 USD per year during 15 months.
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.