UX/UI (User Experience/User Interface) design and development have become a key asset in industries ranging from entertainment (gaming, motion pictures, theme parks, VR) and media production, to the military, aerospace, architecture, business, engineering, science, and medicine. In all of these areas,
UX/UI design and development enhances communication through the use of sophisticated, informative, natural, and entertaining visual formats developed with state-of-the-art hardware and software techniques.
Career after the Master of Science in UX Design at Hussian College In Studio
- Creative Project Manager
- Director of Innovation and Design
- Information Architect
- Interactive Art Director
- Mobile Application Developer
- Site Development Associate
- UX Designer & more
Studio School is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Upon successful completion of the M.S. in UX Design, you’ll be able to:
- Plan and design interactivity, including designing site maps, effective user experiences, user interface, and effective user flow/navigation.
- Use industry-standard software to design and develop interactivity for web, VR, AR, and other applications.
- Critique effectively using the language of art and design.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesStrategic Management User Experience Design Data Science & Big Data View 264 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A BA, BS, MA or MS from a college or university that is accredited by an agency recognized by both the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) and the US Department of Education (ED). Applicants must provide an official transcript; OR
- An international degree that is equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a college or university recognized and approved by the higher education authority in the country where the degree is earned.
- Previous coursework or experience in Design, Art, IT, and/or UI (user interface) required.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to create, solve, and produce. The portfolio should contain deliverables that demonstrate creativity, problem solving aptitude and attention to detail.
- All instruction takes place in English. Proof of English Language Proficiency is required of all students whose native language is not English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10232 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5116 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.