- We have designed the MBA Online Master of Business Administration from Ohio University, an online MBA that is comprehensive and challenging, yet flexible to fit your lifestyle. Our curriculum is taught 100% online, and our Online MBA has no GMAT required for admission. Combine that with the opportunity to choose a concentration that best fits your professional goals, and you have an online MBA that can provide a strong return on your investment.
- OHIO’s Online MBA program features a comprehensive curriculum focused on the current and practical business skills you will need to secure your future in the business world. Choose 1 of 9 concentrations in Finance, Health Care, Executive Management, Business Analytics, Operations and Supply Chain Management, Accounting, Project Management, Strategic Selling and Sales Leadership, or Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship.
- Descriptive Analytics
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Strategic Use of Information Systems
- Strategic Marketing
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Health Care Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1494 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Bachelors degree from a regionally accredited university
- Official transcript(s)
- 2 or more years of professional experience
- 3.0 GPA
- Current Resume
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- No GMAT required
International18392 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1051 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18392 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1051 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State18060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1032 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.