- At the MPA Online Master of Public Administration from Ohio University, our faculty and staff have dedicated decades to finding research-based solutions to challenges in the world, and that trickles down into the foundations of your learning.We’re uniquely prepared to help you learn the intricacies of public administration through a pragmatic approach. Study the management of financial and human resources. Learn how to take policy from planning to financing to execution and evaluation. Connect the public and private sector as partners, not adversaries. Help cut through red tape with organizational excellence, the kind that can translate just as effectively in a town hall or the halls of Congress.
Curriculum Designed for Action
- Unlike other Master’s in Public Administration online programs, we offer a curriculum built for real challenges faced by public administrators. You won’t find us teaching hypotheticals. Instead, we focus on topics like data analysis, public-private partnerships, and measuring outcomes.
We also offer four concentrations that reflect the current landscape of public affairs, such as:
- Public Leadership and Management Concentration
- Non-Profit Management Concentration
- State and Local Government Management Concentration
- Crisis and Emergency Management Concentration
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Public Administration
- Policy Analysis for Public Affairs and Leadership
- Public Human Resource Management
- Strategic Communication and Outreach for Nonprofit Management
- Special Topics: Civic Innovation and Citizen Engagement
- Crisis Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Administration Strategic Management View 75 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts
- TOEFL score of 80 (iBT) or IELTS 6.5 minimum across all bands (for international applicants)
- Letter of intent / Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation
International24570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 819 USD per credit during 24 months.
National24570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 819 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.