- The Executive Master of Public Administration at Ohio University program introduces students to the fundamental elements of public policy and administration. These elements include disciplinary knowledge of public policy and administration, public service, leadership and data management. Our emphasis on combining theory and practice helps students learn to think critically and creatively, while engaging in problem solving activities that address both real and theoretical situations.
Built For Working Professionals, Like You
- The Voinovich School Executive MPA program provides an opportunity for working professionals to upgrade their skills or jump start a new career path and earn an MPA, while juggling busy work and home lives. Executive MPA students learn to apply public management skills critically and creatively to solve real-world problems for their specific career path:
- Nonprofit/Non-governmental organization
- Public sector
- Local, state or national government
- Social services
- Economic development
- Law enforcement, fire and other public safety services
- Active duty military and veterans of U.S. Armed Forces
- Public agencies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Public Administration
- Public Sector Program Evaluation
- Research Methods in Leadership and Public Affairs
- Measuring Outcomes in Public and Non-Profit Organizations
- Organizational Leadership
- Strategic Leadership and Public Value
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Administration Public Policy View 2221 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- At least three years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts
- Letter of intent/professional statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- No GRE/GMAT required
International10926 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21852 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National10926 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21852 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
In-State10584 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21168 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.