- The M.S. in Project Management from Ohio University's program equips individuals with the skills needed to manage projects and keep them within budget and on schedule, while meeting specifications and achieving customer satisfaction.
- With fully online coursework, this interdisciplinary and applied program provides education to project management professionals from all industries. In addition to earning a master's degree, students can earn certificates through their elective coursework and prepare to earn certifications like PMP®, CAPM®, and others.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management
- Change and Risk Management
- Lean Six Sigma
- Intermediate Accounting Concepts
- Business Intelligence
- Managerial Finance
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Business Intelligence & Analytics Risk Management View 151 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For non-native English speakers:
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- A professional plan statement
IELTS – 6.0 Composite, all Bands 6.0 or higher
- This program does not permit full-time enrollment in residence at Ohio University, and an I-20 cannot be issued based on admission to this program
International6474 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6474 USD per year during 20 months.
National6474 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6474 USD per year during 20 months.
In-State3498 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3498 USD per year during 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.